Biologique Recherche™ Micro-Puncture Lab Face Treatment
The Biologique Recherche™ Micro-Puncture Treatment helps to remodel deeper layers of the skin to tighten, plump and firm your skin while also reducing the size of enlarged pores and surface scarring.
The Biologique Recherche™ Micro-Puncture treatment helps to remodel deeper layers of the skin to tighten, plump and firm your skin while also reducing the size of enlarged pores and surface scarring.
Contrary to dermal rollers, this Micro-Puncture Lab does not lift the epidermis and therefore does not cause micro-tears in the skin surface. The oscillating needle head is significantly more accurate than a roller, enabling targeted and perfectly controlled results. Used in conjunction with a sterile vial of Cocktail a’Actifs Regenerants serum which is packed with vitamins A, C, E,B7, B8, B3, B5, B6, B12, minerals, regenerating peptides and growth factors to completely revitalise and activate cellular regeneration from within.
The skin is prepared for this treatment with micro-perforations, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. A healing mixture of super active amino acids, vitamins, and serums are then applied to the skin, which improves the treatment’s long lasting effects of refining the skin, smoothing lines and minimizing scars.
Micro-Puncture Lab is a machine consisting of an oscillating needle hand piece with a single use multi-needle head of 1cm for precise and perfectly controlled results.
The technique is nearly painless and is based on micro-stimulations to remodel the deeper dermal layer for increased regeneration, resurfacing and firmness. The obtained effects are the stimulation of intra-dermal collagen production and increase penetration of Cocktail d’Actifs Regenerants vitamins and growth factor serum.
– For asphyxiated skin lacking radiance, deficient, dehydrated skin, skin showing signs of premature aging, fine lines and wrinkles, and a decreased level of tonicity.
– In cases of slackened facial contours and eyelids, sagging skin on the neck and in the décolleté area.
– In case of signs of changes due to exogenous factors of toxicity including pigmentation and sun exposure, dysochromic scarring after laser treatment, changes in skin surface among smokers.
– In cosmetic medicine as preparation to facial plastic surgery procedures, laser resurfacing or medical IPL skin treatment; after surgery procedures to accelerate the process of skin repair.
– In corrective procedures for pigmented scars and acne scars.
– In re-balancing care for hyper-keratinized skin instants and hyperseborrheic skin.
– Firmer and plump skin from within
– Reduction in appearance of shallow scarring
– Refined skin texture
– Reduction in appearance of lines and wrinkles
– Increased penetration of serums